Running a business is difficult enough without the complexities, costs and hassles of managing IT. With today’s fast-moving technology, organizations must continuously transform themselves to stay on top of the latest innovations.
When special IT needs arise, whether an emergency situation or a business opportunity requiring IT support, Soho can help. Our one-stop shop provides a full range of services, including data center hosting, process automation, wireless/mobile, VoIP and special projects.
Soho technicians can work at your location or at our operations center to support your IT project quickly and efficiently.
Whether it’s a large project (minimum of 15 hours) or long-term IT support, we adapt our IT projects to meet our client’s business needs and requirements.
- Voice Over IP telephony service (VoIP)
- Management of relations with all vendors necessary for deploying and maintaining a VoIP system
- VoIP phone calls from any phone at any company location
- Reseller and authorized integrator of Fonality Systems
- Virtual Phone System with digital receptionist
- PBX system hosted by Soho
- Video Conferencing/Collaboration
- Creation of system for real-time presentations, interactive slide shows, chat, Q&A, and shared whiteboard
- Reseller and authorized implementation services for high-function interactive whiteboards from Steelcase
- Office Builds/Moves
- Complete relocation services, including phones, computers, networks
- Building of IT infrastructures from top to bottom
- Customized Business Applications
- Development of custom business applications
- Ecommerce support and recommendations
- Integration of radio-frequency identification (RFID) for inventory management
- Web site and internet marketing
- Custom designed Web sites, including Flash® and video
- Ongoing Web site maintenance
- Search engine optimization for high rankings in search engines
- Electronic newsletter design, content, and distribution on recurring basis
- IT Planning
- Review of current IT situation and planning for future projects
- Budgets and timelines
- Development of IT policies and procedures
- Development of security and disaster recovery plans
- Advise management of technology trends
- Investigation of technology issues